Sunday, May 22, 2011

My home away from home... away from home

Lately I don't know what to call home. My parents's house, Travis's and my apartment, or Buena Vista, the place where I grew and really became "me."
On the way back from Abby's I stopped in "BV" for the night with my girl, Alyssa. (I don't give her enough credit for being the funniest person I know so here's the credit.)
It's weird to think that things will never be like they were when she, Abby, Becky and I lived together at SVU. We have thousands of memories and jokes that I hope never to forget. Living with them made life so great! The past 3 years have been awesome but I am looking forward to the great things each of us will do with our lives.
Alyssa and I rented a movie and hung out for the night. Of course we had to get some super unhealthy snacks to go along with our girl night! One thing I know for sure: Alyssa is the type of person who if we didn't talk for months or years (heaven forbid!) we would get together and still have the same type of great, funny relationship. Nothing bugs her and she rarely gets offended. I really could take a lesson from her! 

The picture doesn't do the spider justice. I could have sworn this was a mini-tarantula. It was about as big as my thumb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment