Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eventful weekend

On Saturday I graduated from college- can you believe it??!! I still am in shock that I'm done with SVU. That place has changed my life for the better. I've become a better person through the activities, friends, education, and atmosphere found there. I'll be attending JMU this fall doing some prereqs hoping to get into the nursing program. I'll miss SVU and all it has to offer. Luckily we will only live an hour away so we can visit our friends :)
It was nice that I had so many people at my graduation. My mother-in-law, Lori came and brought Sarah. Lindsay and Kris brought Josh, Sophie, and Nate and my parents and Javi came. We all went out to eat afterword- it was a nice day. Couldn't have asked for better weather. 
Travis is doing well.. alright at least. He texted me this picture of himself in his his uniform- isn't he so handsome!! He looked up where the LDS church was this morning and tried to go. There was some miscommunication and he ended up going to a Protestant church. Trav was really disappointed because he'd wanted to make it to sacrament meeting. We are hoping next week is better.
He's been doing a lot of paperwork and getting shots (in the butt!) this past week. This week is when it really gets tough. I know he is worried so keep him in your thoughts- he's always in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment