Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mail Call!

Travis is now all settled in at training and has an address. I got a phone call from him yesterday, 4 minutes total, and he had just been worked so hard he couldn't even talk. It was really hard to hear but this will all be worth it in the end, at least that is what I keep telling myself. It doesn't seem like it is going to get any easier on him in the next few days but it should be better as the weeks progress on. We are coming up on finishing 2 weeks this Monday... 12 more to go. His graduation is August 12th!
Travis would really appreciate getting some mail if you want to send him some words of encouragement. Don't expect too much of a response but it is lonely and tough there and the best thing he gets is mail.
232 PFC Mueller
Alpha Company, 2-19 Infantry
198th Infantry Brigade
9050 Kinsman Drive
Fort Benning, GA 31905

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding to the comments section! Speaking of Teancum, I've come across TWO kids named Moroni in the past couple of days. I don't care how much you admire the namesake, you do not name your child "Moron, I"!! What if they ever move out of Utah???

    Good luck without your husband. That's no fun at all :(

    ReplyDelete