Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not much of an update

Poor Travis. If you look at my previous post you can see a picture of what he looked like when I dropped him off at the armory on Monday. He doesn't get to use phone very often because "they" take it but the DS let them use them briefly before they took off for Ft. Benning.

This is the current Trav:

Isn't that so sad!! I've spent years getting him to wear his hair a little bit longer than his liking and then they go and do THIS, are you KIDDING me. Well, they didn't ask me and that's the army for you.
Of course I'll love him no matter what his hair looks like. Counting the days- 3 down, infinity to go.

For me- SVU graduation is on Saturday so... I'll be doing that. I'll be done with this place, which I love, and have a degree under my belt. Oh happy day. Most of my time is spent making plans for the summer and sending all my love and prayers to Benning.

No comments:

Post a Comment