Friday, June 26, 2009

On the set with REESE WITHERSPOON

Yes people the beautiful lady you see in the pictures above is the extremely short and amazing REESE WITHERSPOON. I got to be in her upcoming movie which is untitled still. I spent two entire nights (with no sleep) on the set with Reese and Paul Rudd. Owen Wilson is also in the movie but not in the scenes I'm in. Jake Gyllenhaal also came to bring Starbucks to Reese between takes. I'm in the background of a few scenes that took place in Adams Morgan DC. The movie has moved on to Pennsylvania where they will be filming for another 3 months. It really was such an amazing thing. I had so much fun being so close to Reese Witherspoon. She is my most favorite actress ever. I actually memorized her ending court speech from Legally Blonde for my theatre class final exam. Reese walked past me and we made eye contact, once we were so close we basically brushed. She is everything I was hoping for. She looked just like you see her in the movies, she smiled all night, she sounds the same... it was really weird to see that she's just a person. I can't even make ochesive thoughts about my experience. It was so amazing- I still can hardly believe that it really happened. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment