Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catching up with A.Cult

Saturday after work I got to see Alyssa Cultice for the first time this Summer. I really had missed that girl. I went over to her house in the evening and from there we headed to Starbucks. We chatted over our hot chocolate and frapps until it closed and they pleasantly asked us to leave. We stopped into Target but they too closed on us. Once we got back to her home we spent the next 45 minutes or so taking pictures of ourselves like the one above. I like to "document every event." I guess you'd have to be one of my friends to understand. It is kind of a tradition we have anyway. Alyssa gave me my belated birthday present. I was so surprised and happy. My Birthday had been over Spring Break when my mom and I visited my grandma in Florida so I didn't get to spend it with my friends. I really enjoyed catching up with A.Cult and I look forward to spending a lot of time with her this Summer! Don't worry- we already have plans for Friday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment