Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time to Catch up--- SPRING BREAK!!

Josh and Sophia in the wheelbarrow Happy Soph take 1 take 2 take 3 I have a strange brother. whoot whoot riding in style- FLORIDA My birthday dinner Hot mamasita So my mom and sister (the only people who look at this thing) think that I should update more frequently. Frankly, I don't do all that much besides sleep (too little), eat (too much), work out and work but I dug pretty deep and realized I had some pictures from Spring Break last week. Jae, Pierina, Lindsay, Kris, Josh and Sophie all came over on Saturday. Linz and Kris went out for a while and did their thing and my mom and I got to watch Josh and Soph. We had fun. We played outside and went on a walk in the sweltering heat. Javi had the idea to put the kids in a wheelbarrow and run up and down the road in it. Sophie was not too amused but Josh loved it. It was a fun day. I always like when w can all get together like that. Sunday we had a "day off" so we hopped in the car and started driving. Dad wanted to go to some new harbor in DC but there wasn't much to see there. We deove around a while, stopped at my mom's old house (and talked to the owner) and ended up at some random place. Javi was certain it looked "just like a Jacki Chan movie set!!" so he wanted his picture taken. I could be wrong but I don't think he looks much like Mr. Chan. On monday my mom and I went to Florida to see my Grandma. We got up way late and had to rush out the door with no makeup on and only had time to throw on some clothes. We made it to the airport in record time and fixed up our scraggly looking selves in the bathroom. Mom rented a convertible and I got to drive it a lot. It was really cool! My birthday was on tuesday so grandma took us out to Red Lobster. I got my special- Ultimate Feast. It was a good week and I was sad to see it come to a close. Now I am back at school sitting here under a pile of books and papers. All I gotta say is- "I gotta get outta this place... if its the last thing I ever doooooo" I'll be graduating in record time here people.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Soph looks freaked in that first picture
    2. Cute smile in the 2nd one
    3. Grandma looks good
    4. Haha that video is funny

    ReplyDelete