Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Alexys

So every day (well... 4 days a week) I watch the daughter of our school's athletic trainer, Alexys. It is pretty fun. We walk the park pretty often- meaning I walk to the park and carry her most of the way. This 2 1/2 year old is NOT light let me tell you. Especially when she is tired after playing and is serious dead weight. Good thing I discovered this wonderful invention called a stroller. It is a marvelous thing... holds all the snacks I used to have to jam in my pockets and saves my arm muscles from getting a serious work-out just by carrying this kid. Since I don't have access to a TV going to their house gives me the chance to catch up on some shows... yes Curious George and Arthur. Sigh. It's totally ok because those shows don't have commercials so it makes it nearly impossible to peel the little girl from in front of the screen... this is problematic when considering she is not quite totally potty trained and takes the liberty to stare at me with a horrified look on her face while the dark spot on her legs quickly grows and begins to dampen her socks. That has to be my favorite part. Nah- I really do like hanging out with her. She's a really sweet little girl... sometimes it just gets boring trying to entertain her all the time. So, don't worry I'm not getting any ideas quite yet. Not trying to have to rub cocoa butter all over my massive stomach at 19 years old. shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment