Friday, December 19, 2008

Travis' last day at SVU... this year

Today was Travis' last day at SVU for a while. He claims he is coming back, but after two years of being gone who knows. He and I had such a great time this semester. Not many people get to go to college with their best friend let alone their boyfriend. We have so many memories from that place even though we were just there a few months. I had a great time hanging out with him and supporting each other in our sporting events. We helped each other with homework (this was slightly one sided but I digress). Travis will be going on a mission soon. I am really proud of his decision and I am happy for him. He knows I will miss him though. We have been best friends for a long time, we've been a couple since we were 14. It is going to be hard to go without him but until he geos I plan to enjoy the time we have left. He will make a great missionary. Some of my friends came out and said goodbye to Trav today as we were leaving to come home for Christmas break. They have all have come to love him and they will all miss him too. SVU has been a great place for us this past semester. We have had lots of fun there; it won't be the same without Travis. Its sad he is moving on from us, for a little while, but I know that kid. He can't desert us forever. Hurry back Travis. It has been great to go to school with you. All of us at SVU are waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment