Friday, December 19, 2008

My first post

Welcome to my first blog post! I plan on updating as much as possible with whatever I feel is important. Granted you may not think what I think is important, is important... but we can work something out. I figure this will only be looked at by maybe two of my family members (this would be a shout out to my mom and sister) and its kind of just to pass my time. Oh I know, what college student has free time? Shouldn't I be studying, or cleaning, or reading, volunteering to read at the old folks home, or scrubbing the communal toilet with a toothbrush? Indeed all of these things sound very tempting but I'd rather plunk aimlessly here on my laptop kindly purchased by my father (well if you ask my parents the money all comes from same place unless you ask you're trying to ask one parent for money to go to the movie or out to dinner- then the other parent happens to be the one with all the funds. Go figure) Anyway, I think this will be a more productive and mature alternative to the ever popular facebook and myspace pages. Thanks for visiting. I'll have pictures and comments as often as I can- since we already decided that I have way too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment