Friday, August 14, 2009

Home Again, Home Again Jiggidy Jig- to BEEVEE!

So here I am again back in good 'ole Buena Vista. I've gotten all set up in my house and so far am liking it pretty well. I stay fairly busy with RA training and working out so I'm ready (well fairly ready) for when volleyball practice starts on Monday and the rest of my girls show up in the next week or so. Today I spent all day in CPR, First Aid, and communication training. If you ever pass out, sever a limb, stop breathing, choke, suffer a stroke, seize, fall over.... or a series of other random things I know how to help!! So- it is nice to be back again. Yeah I miss home a bit but it almost feels like I never left this place. The people and things are all the same like time stood still here while I went home. Volleyball season has me a little worried and classes do slightly too but before I know it Christmas will be here again. Try not to miss me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment