Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the best days of the summer!

I spent my last week before heading back to school with Josh and Sophie- I have done it the past two summers and love it. Sunday evening through Thursday morning I stayed at the Spivey's house then Thursday through Saturday Josh and Soph came home with me. I had so much fun watching them and miss them SO MUCH already. I took over 400 pictures of those kids in case you have any doubt how cute I think they are. It was tough but I selected a few of the cutest pictures to share. If I could I would put up all 400+ pictures but I will save you and I the drudgery of that. The kds and I had a good time baking, going to the park, playing in the pool, going to Chuch E Cheese, reading, and just playing. Josh is so smart. We had some really cute conversations. We talked about Jesus, why some animals can see in the dark, and an infinite amount of other things. He really never stops talking. My favorite was when he looked up at me one night while we were watching Brother Bear and he had his head on my lap and said out of the blue "I really love you." Sophie had seperation issues when she came over to my house. For 3 days she wouldn't go to anybody other than me without screaming like mad and I could rarely put her down without somesort of theatrics. When I held her though she was great. We played and she even would laugh and smile at other people- until they tried to take her away. It was an awesome week. Josh and Sophie were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment