Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to Tech

On Saturday Travis came down to SVU and met up with Abby and me. We drove to Virginia Tech to watch the spring football game. It was free so the Spiveys invited us to tag along. Lindsay, Kris, Josh, Sophie and Kris' parents all went too. It was an incredibly hot day and sitting in the bleachers was way intense. When we got to VT I got to meet up with my friend Alyssa. I have not seen her in a while. She showed us her (tiny) room and let us hang out for a bit. It was nice to catch up and be able to see her again. From there we found Lindsay and everyone. We walked around for a bit and made our way to the stadium. Josh was really excited at first to see the Hokie bird but started freaking out when he got too close. We all had a really good time. The game was fun! Later we met up with L & K at a cute cottage they were renting. It was a nice place and unlike our dorms- HAD A TV! We had some snacks and relaxed for a bit then had dinner at Macadoos in Radford. My friend Zoie, who goes to Radford, happened to be hanging out right across the street. I told her where I was and she came in to the restaurant to see me! Over all it was a very fun-filled day. It was great to see two of my friends, hang out with the ones I have, and spend time with my family. *Thanks for inviting us guys*

No comments:

Post a Comment