Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Spivey Family Visits SVU

(Lindsay and Sophia, Chelsea and Josh, Candace, Sister Lund, Brother Lund, Me)
Lindsay, Chelsea, Josh (in mid-blink) at Franks
Me, Josh, and Lindsay on a couch in the lobby of Main Hall
the Spiveys at SVU
(Cutest picture of Josh EVER)
On Thursday my sister, Lindsay, and her family Kris, Josh and Sophie came to visit me at SVU. We had lunch at Frank's- this little open air place in BV. Lindsay hadn't seen her friend from high school, Chelsea, in a few years so they enjoyed getting to catch up. Josh liked seeing my "college" as he kept referring to it as. I showed everyone around the campus- it took about five minutes. It was really nice of them to come through. The Spiveys were headed down to Blacksburg for the VT spring football game. (I met them down there on Saturday too- more pictures of that to come.) It was nice of them to finally be able to see the little place that I call home for a good portion of the year. It was nice that it was such a beautiful day. We had fun- thanks for coming guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment