Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love to see the temple... and go to panera.

On Tuesday SVU gave us the day off to go up to the Temple. The closest one for us is the Temple in Kensington, MD for us members of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. Travis drove up and spent about 20 minutes with me before he had to head off for work. He spent about 5 times that in the car getting to and from the temple but it was great to see him for even for just a little while.
Lindsay was kind enough to meet me there and take me out to lunch at Panera. We had a good time together and as always the kids were great. Sophie surprises me every time I see her with how much she is growing and how much she is able to say. Josh is such a sweet boy and has nothing but kindness in his heart. Lindsay is pretty cool too :)
It was a long drive up and back, on a hot and stuffy bus, but it was nice to spend some time at the visitor center and with my family. A day well spent.



No comments:

Post a Comment