Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween- legit costumes!!

Halloween this year was ridiculous!! We had the greatest time dressing up- that was the best part of the night. After the football game (final score SVU 40 - Radford 20) we hopped into the car and went to Goodwill. Shhh... I'm not a huge fan of admitting that. Anyway it was fun trying on crazy things and deciding what we would be for the dance. Here's the lowdown on what we went as : Me and Travis ---> Rihanna and Chris Brown post- fight. If you're not up on that whole teen pop drama you better get in it. Alyssa ---> Facebook (very original!!) Becky---> a crack whore ('m sure her mother is proud) Brandon and Kenson ---> Drug dealers (mostly Becky's...) Colby---> a rooter Abby ---> Mormon mom (yep, old lady shoes, pregnant belly and all) Jeremy ---> Obama Becky got a sample of some really dark foundation in the mail which is what I used to try to make my face look Rihanna color. Not so successful but you get the gist. Travis and I decked ourselves out in lip-stick made "scratches" and I had a massive black eye. Yep, I had to dye my hair black and tease it insane to get it like that. It too a half an hour of painful combing and 3 shampooings to get it back to normal. I was so proud of Travis for playing along. Too bad the music at the dance was lame. Solution- we headed over to Lee Highs's (a random truck stop down the road) for a little midnight snack. It was one of the most fun Halloweens I've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment