Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Re-Sizing

Travis did a great job picking out my ring- it was just about a half size too big. Monday we made the trek to Zales in Harrisonburg to remedy the situation. It is an hour from SVU so I drove up and Travis drove the hour and 45 minutes from home to meet me. Yes, if you didn't know we are spending our engagement in separate regions of VA. Anyway, the jeweler said it would take up to 18 days to re-size. INSANE!! I very well couldn't go 18 days without a ring so we stopped into Claires to buy a cheap lookalike. People can't even tell it is fake unless I tell them or they have it in their hand. Makes me wonder why people spend so much money on rings anyway. We had a good time and made a whole afternoon of our time together. We went into Barnes and Noble and spent the last of a gift-card I have to there on muffins and cookies from the Starbucks in there. We saw the move 'The Other Guys,' I wouldn't waste your time or money on it if you ask me, we had "lunch" at Sushi Jack and dinner at Panera. we even stopped into a bridal shop just to take a gander. Travis could not tell the difference between the dresses- thought they all looked the same. I guess I will be taking someone else with me dress shopping. We even went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and inquired about setting up a bridal registry. It was so much fun and we did lots of things. We always love spending time together.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment