Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quick Update

Yes, yes I'm still around. I just have not been able to find the time to update the blog with new pictures- but I HAVE been doing lots of things. Frankly, I am doing too much. I watch one of three families of kids for 5-9 hours a day, go to the gym, and work at Jobin Realty on Saturday mornings. Gee did I mention that I have to start teaching Sunday School to 10 year olds?... yay. Thank goodness Western Civ class is over. Recently I had my wisdom teeth taken out, had the flu, did a bunch of things on the 4th of July, visited the Spiveys in Maryland, finally bought my dad a Father's day present and took the kids I watch all over this town. Things I have to look forward to: Taking Javi and his friend Todd to EFY at SVU on monday (I'll go insane. 3 hours in the car with those guys- and 3 hours back alone the same day) family vacation to Florida last week of July, and a trip to the Spiveys for a few days. Needless to say, I'll get the pictures up as soon as I get a spare minute and the internet I "borrow" from some neighbor quits cutting out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment