Saturday, January 10, 2009

In the boonies

Kylie, Abby, and I went to see the new movie "Bride Wars" in the Lexington theater. A word to the wise- it is a cute, predictable, chick flick. It was a nice and very needed night out with my girls. Afterword we took the opportunity to take some random pictures along the side of the road at various spots. Coming from a "dangerous" area I guess I'm a little more paranoid than these guys... maybe I am just more practical. Abby has been wanting to take us to Foam Henge... yes foam. It is a replica of Stone Henge. It was too dark and rainy so see anything so we decided to find another place for a photo shoot. We stopped at the Natural Bridge gift shop and wax museum. They were closed, doesn't mean we couldn't take pictures outside. On our way home we stopped at some creepy fort looking thing with the 10 commandments and King Tut on the fence. Seemed kind of shady to me. Afterword we wanted to get milkshakes at Hardees. Much to our dismay it was closed. Yes people everything in this ahem "college town" closes around 9 pm. It was lame. I'm glad I got to hang out with these girls, we always have fun even if I think we might get kidnapped in the process :)-- don't worry ma it wasn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment