Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baltimore Aquarium

Kris and Joshie Travis and I Josh wanted a picture in front of the fishie eyes. My mom, Travis, and I went to the Baltimore Aquarium with the Spiveys on Friday. We went in later in the evening and got cheaper tickets- not like it mattered it was all the same stuff. Before we went in we went to the inner harbor and got dinner. Josh really enjoyed my lo main noodles. When we went into the exhibit I carried sleeping Sophie around most of the time. Josh liked to push his way through people to get up to the glass windows to see the exhibits. We went into the dolphin show. I really enjoyed that actually. They have really trained those animals well. Josh was interested for a while and then decided he wanted to come share my coconut drink with me, missing a lot of the action. I didn't mind:) It was a fun day but enough fish is enough. It is a one time thing... except the dolphin show. That was way cool.

1 comment: