Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This is what I've been doing

Earlier this month I got a bunion removed on my right foot, nasty I know. The doctor, Dr. Wilson, also fixed a few toes for me. Jacked up feet apparently run in the family since both my parents have them. I got my left bunion removed about 6 years ago but because of sports have not had the time to do the other one. Limping around, icing, and elevating my foot has not been fun but in a few weeks when the swelling has gone down it will hopefully have been worth it. I was really sick for about a week right after surgery. Nobody knew why since they gave me anti-nausea medicine, but that didn't work. It was horrible, not only did my foot kill but I was sick. My mom took care of me, Javi helped out a bit, and Travis came over every day after work to make sure I was alive. The healing process will be slow but hey, soon enough I'll look cute in heels again! This week I am at the Spivey's house chilling with Josh and Sophie every day. Of course, pics of that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment